Monday, September 24, 2012

Nanna has a new toy


I have watched my grandson, Ashton, have a great time on his iPad and I decided that I would really like to have one. My daughter, grandsons and I went off to the Apple store with the intention of buying a black frame and blue cover. As soon as we saw the white one it was love at first sight and the pink cover just had to come home with me. I love love love my iPad and I know I will have so much fun with it. If I need help I can always get my grandson to help me.
I love digital scrapbooking and I just had to have the stencil of the lips on my photo. They are from a kit by Holliewood Studios at one of my favourite online shops Deviant Scrap.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the white and pink! You are a very cool Nanna with your ipad! You and Ash can have fun face-timing each other and playing angry birds together now :)

    ReplyDelete